2018 Super Raffle
sponsored by the
Onondaga County Snowmobile Association
> > > Super Raffle Info Kit click here! < < <
- Your District Director can pick up tickets on behalf of your Club at any Board Meeting (preferred method – saves shipping cost).
- Otherwise tickets will be sent UPS from Pine Bush, NY.
- Orders will only be accepted from Clubs by fax, email, or US Mail – no verbal orders please. Orders will be shipped UPS in the order they are received. You may continue to order tickets any time you need them throughout the season. You may also turn tickets in at any time, using the ‘ticket return form’, below.
Click to View the 2018 Ticket Sales Incentive Program for Clubs
Please place your ticket orders ASAP!
Club orders, Click to download the following packet containing forms: 2018 Super Raffle Info Kit
Or you may download any of these forms separately:
Form to Order Tickets
Form to Turn in Tickets
Here is the 11×17 Poster (Available in September)
As with last year, in accordance with NY Racing & Wagering Board rules,
- Onondaga County Snowmobile Association (OCSA) must receive $5.00 for every ticket stub turned in.
- Participating NYSSA clubs will receive a DONATION from OCSA after the raffle drawing is completed (Within 30 days).
- Participating NYSSA Clubs will receive $2.50 for every ticket stub they turn in to OCSA.
- Participating Clubs must use their DONATION for “The maintenance and development” of public snowmobile trails in NYS.
Thank you for your participation in the 2016 OCSA Super Raffle. We’re hoping it will be a super fundraiser for all!
John Russell, Anne O’Dell, Roger McCabe, John Occhino
Members – Onondaga County Snowmobile Association
>>> Ticket Return form click here! <<<
Ticket Returns: Since the 2018 Forum is being held in Niagara Falls this year, and the Super Raffle drawing is required to be done in the Town of Salina in Onondaga County (because that’s where the license is held), we’ll need to get tickets returned just a little bit earlier again this year.
- If you can, please mail ticket receipts ($5.00 per ticket and the stubs) along with the Ticket Return Form (needed so your club gets credit for what was sold), directly to the Onondaga County Snowmobile Association.
- Your District Director (or a club member) can bring stubs, payment and form to the March 3, 2018 NYSSA BOD meeting.
- Tickets turned in at the Forum MUST be turned in no later than 12 noon on Saturday, April 21, 2018. Tickets collected at the Forum will be driven by private car from Niagara Falls to Onondaga County and the drawing will begin when all tickets are in the barrel. As in previous years, the drawing will be Simulcast to Niagara Falls during Saturday evening’s Dinner Banquet. This is often quite entertaining – we recommend you attend the Forum and Dinner Banquet!
If you have any questions please call the NYSSA Office, 888-624-3849 x103.